Instagram Competition launched 16/4/2021
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the LondonMindful or Carly Willers, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. To enter, entrants must like the post on @yoga.carly Instagram page, tag three friends in the comment section and follow LondonMindful and @yoga.carly on Instagram. In order to qualify, they must be following both brands at the time of the draw. One entry via tagging per person is permitted. Sharing the post to Instagram story and tagging @yoga.carly qualifies entrants to 5 additional entries.
4. The opening date for entries is 14:00 on Friday 16th April 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight (BST) on 30th April. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network, platform or server failure of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 1 May 2021.
7. The winner will receive the prizes listed in the Instagram post.
8. The winner will be notified by Instagram message within 7 days after the draw. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 7 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 10 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers including the Supplier only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is The Mindfulness Project of registered office address is 39 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9LG.